WILDLIFE CONTROL & REMEDIATION EXPERTS
AND THE SAFETY AND INTERESTS OF PEOPLE.
FROM START TO FINISH
S&S Professional Wildlife Control Services, Inc has proudly served South Central Pennsylvania & Northern Maryland areas since 1980. The family owned and operated busines boasts more than 100 years of combined experiece of animal control and in-home construction and repair. S&S is able to provide clients with a start to finish solution to responsible animal control.
As our population grows and animals continue to acclimate to living among us, more conflicts are inevitable. Often within our suburban and urban neighborhoods, we provide a setting which is better than what nature provides in the wild, particularly with more and better food and excellent shelter.
S&S is, and will continue to be, prepared for the growing animal population. With an ongoing committment to continued education (both classroom and field training), our employees are able to apply the best methods possible in control of wild animal populations.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Bird B Gone Certified Installers
- Graduates of the National Goose Management Academy
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania Game Commission
- Licensed by the Maryland Department of Natural Resources
- Members of National Wildlife Control Operators Association
- Members of Pennsylvania Nuisance Wildlife Control Operators Association
- Members of the NTA, FTA, and PTA
- Nationally Certified Goose Management Professionals, NGM
- Nationally Certified Wildlife Control Professionals, NWCOA
- Bat Conservation International
- Graduates of Purdue University Professional Trappers Short Course 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Attendees of Wildlife Control Technology Yearly Seminars
- Attendees of Wildlife Damage Management Conferences sponsored by the "The Wildlife Society"
- Attendees of the International Goose Symposium
- Instructors - Purdue University Professional Trappers Short Courses
- Featured Speakers at the PA Home Builders Show and PA Garden Show "Wildlife Control Technology Seminars"
For your protection and ours we are fully insured. This is very important as wildlife tend to inhabit areas which are sometimes difficult and dangerous to access.
As much as we hate to think about it, accidents do occur. Are you protected in the event of an accident? No one is expecting problems but should the unthinkable happen, you need to protect your family from unexpected expense. You have already made the decision to protect your family and employees with a professional by having a wildlife control operator come to your home or business. So do not endanger your financial well being with an operator who is not insured.
Be right on both accounts, ask for insurance, and if the answer is "I don't carry any.", find one who does.